Induction Bending Operative
Barnshaws Tividale offers Induction Bending, Aluminium Bending, and Steel Section Bending of various capacities. The company is technologically advanced in all aspects, operating some of the most up-to-date computer-assisted bending machines.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit an Induction Bending Operative for our larger machines, up to 813 Dia Tube. You must be able to work to specific dimension & size specifications in a safe and timely manner ensuring customer commitments are adhered to.
The ideal candidate for this position should:
- Have Induction bending experience
- Welding and fabrication experience
- Operate overhead cranes and any ancillary equipment as required to fulfill job function
- To complete any production control documentation and collate shop floor data as requested
- Labeling of all in-process material in line with CE Marking requirements
- Must demonstrate a high standard of housekeeping cleanliness
- Highly motivated towards safety, demonstrate and understand safe working practices.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude at work by being motivated and self-driven, by using their own initiative
- Show enthusiasm and drive for continuous improvement by demonstrating the ability to make suggestions and recommendations of ways to improve efficiency and reducing waste.
- Be prepared to work shift patterns if required to meet business requirements
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave
- Excellent working environment
- Monday to Thursday 7.30 am to 4.30 pm
- Friday 7.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Saturday mornings when required
Interested applicants should forward their CV to Lee Abbott, Tipton Road, Tividale, Oldbury, West Midlands, B69 3HY or
*** No Agencies Please ***
Back to Job Vacancies